Photobucket

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Da- NaNa NaNa NaNa NaNa (repeat 2x) BAT-MAN! POW! BAM! The Dynamic Duo are here!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Now (2006). (Please, excuse the redeye. I now have to go back and check all past pics as RaRa pointed out how her (exact) camera keeps giving her redeye while mine doesn't).

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And Then (2005).

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

A teaching Brady the robes, and he caught on QUICK ladies and gentleman.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And Bman (thrashing about, "ba- guys") sporting his new hat which he picked out and asks for at the most unusual you-would-think nonhat-times. I think he finds it comforting, protective or helpful to talk to his leader.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the black and white shot! A looks like a serious Batman there and B's lips are fantastic.

--Kristi