Photobucket

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Brett has 3. I have 1.

On November 10, 2004 at 3:40ish pm, Brett this time announced, "It's…another boy!"

From the second I saw "My Brady" I felt contented with my family of four. I was hoping he'd be a (healthy) boy. For some reason that I cannot put into words, I could not wait to meet my second son having already met my first. I wanted to know how different and similar he'd be to Aiden. I wanted to spend all day at the football field when they were older instead of carpooling between there and dance class (as if ;)). I had the clothes and I had the toys. I had a brother. I wanted Aiden to have a brother.

Brady Edward Ryan, a scorpio like big brother and namesake Pop started out very much like a clone of his 2 yr elder. But quickly fostered a character unlike no other Ryan/Gromosaik member. A goofball of sorts, but in a fantastic and ever affectionate way. He has brought a smile to my face literally every day of these past 2 years whether because of his constant smile or silliness, his sweetness or pickiness or just him being Brady.



Happy 2nd Birthday "Goonie Goon". :)

1 comment:

Weintribe said...

Happy Birthday Brady!!!