Photobucket

Sunday, October 22, 2006

The Tumblebus came


and I didn't get a picture. Does anyone get to fully enjoy the parties they host? I mean we rate them all as the host(ess) 'that went well; everyone seemed to have enjoyed themselves' but did you get to do all that you wanted/meant to (put out the shredded mozzarella, get yourself in a picture, get a picture of the Tumblebus!).



And omg. Q: What do you get a boy for their 4th birthday? A: Apparently anything superheros. Every single one of Aiden's playmates (about 7) gave him a Power Ranger, Batman, Spiderman, Superman, Man I didn't know existed... The actual men, their 'mobiles', motion sensored gloves, 'gear', things to hold all these men... being a Mom of boy(s) is enlightening at times. Is there a Superheros Guide for Dummies? ALL the questions! Deferred to SuperDAD of course, I honestly had no idea of the depth it all had. Oh and both of my boys had A LOT of fun! Everyone else 'seemed to have enjoyed themselves'.

...still having fun in brotherly fashion the next morn.

No comments: