Photobucket

Sunday, October 01, 2006

A new generation of Crumbsnatchers.

That's the term we had for my little cousins 'growing up'. My kids have now filled their big shoes. I sat the boys up at the counter on Saturday after I delighted them by opening a new bag of cookies and poured them each some milk. I then tackled a small project in the time it would take them to gobble up those three cookies per kid. I got a bit involved in my project. I supposed because I wasn't being interrupted. But then I thought, 'I should be being interrupted' so when I finally checked on what was causing them to be so silent for so long, much longer than it would take them to eat three cookies without screaming out "MORE!" and with more than just a "how ya doing in there?" there was no concealing the evidents.




Yea, you see two left in the package. And only the cream eaten on all the rest. Pretty evenly spilt among them too, so at least I know Aiden shares when I'm not around. I honestly couldn't even blame them, *I* left the bag on the counter...

No comments: