Photobucket

Friday, September 22, 2006

FULL Moon

You should have seen it last night! So sorry I didn't get my camera even though it was a thought, I just was laughing too much and then went into parental mode and needed to set things right again.

When I checked on Brady before I went to bed the first thing I saw shining up at me was his naked BUM! No pjs, no diaper. He was zonked out with his tushy up in the air-as the rest of the crib was a wet mess, including "Bear-My".

It was pretty hysterical, so now back to straight-jacket boy at bedtime, those pjs didn't have snaps & I hadn't put a onesie underneath just in case...I don't have any that fit!

1 comment:

Weintribe said...

LOL-been there/done that

what is it with boys and stripping naked in bed?

I so wish you had a picture though! Next time!