Photobucket

Tuesday, January 26, 2010


(that glass with my unmarried initials on it was a gift to me from my parents on my 21st birthday-love that glass!)

it's that time of year or the return of another food binge of mine and i have a partner this time. aiden and brady have never shared this love of healthier shakes with me but col always has.

we make them pretty much every day, mid morning or at lunchtime. lately we've added the same things everytime: 1 orange peeled, 1/2 of a frozen banana (when these things overripen i unpeel them and stick them in the freezer-replaces ice in a shake too), some spoonfuls of plain yogurt, a lot of frozen blueberries and as much fresh baby spinach. a lot of healthy stuff packed in there!

1 comment:

Jami said...

We have been on a "smoothie" kick at our house too. Dh said "we can put oranges in there". I said "no way!". I should know better than to question him in the kitchen, he's a good cook. Now, I'll relent and let him put them in the next batch we make! :) I always enjoy your blog.