Photobucket

Friday, February 27, 2009


they've been playing together really nice at times; sometimes.


valentine's day wasn't what i would technically call romantic, but there was definetly some love.


after a small perfect timing kind of success, i thought i'd nudge him with a little more encouragement. he was proud.


little tighty whities, something one day i know i will miss.


he's in between needing a haircut and having a new look. either way we'll go when brady is in school this time.


to think, i saw this serious face all the time while now a lack of emotion overload is rare.


he insisted on holding the book upsidedown, i remember brady doing this.

after being banned from markers entirely he no longer forgets to replace the cap.

b asks daily to 'do a craft', it is not difficult to keep him happy.

***************************
boy am i out of routine around here. a dual purpose of this post is to get my feet wet again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad your back!! I've missed you!!

Anonymous said...

I love the tush pic! I ditto Robbin's comment!

Anonymous said...

The PB on the banana is brilliant. -KTB