This is our advent wreath this year. It cracks me up a little. The wreath is a round plate. Another year we didn't venture out to get some live greens from our lawn even. Instead some vintagey ornaments from a garage sale last yr that are such they can't be hung because they don't have a top. (The majority I was able to hang, I don't go around buying broken ornaments). I like them too much to not use them all. Nutcracker ornament, same fate. Random lego pieces that find homes on every ledge and in every corner of the house. A good representation of the year, why not.
I've started a really bad thing lately, I've allowed Bunny Fufu to not sleep all day. It's just too cute to watch him particpate in all the almost 2yo play. Not cute of course when he can't be found at night-night. Fufu is also another one of his words. Again, cute.


1 comment:
TOO CUTE! Love...... Bunny-FuFu ;)
~
Post a Comment