Photobucket

Sunday, December 07, 2008

"one!"


counting trees on cars, ours included.


boys are really into their advent calendars this year. we have two going so they switch every day and are being absolutely awesome about sharing and knowing who does which one when. i made this one last month. i like it although it was designed for more to-do things like we did last year but then I was more into putting little things in it. it's not completely filled so I guess I'll put some to-dos in the empty dates when I get around to it. colin doesn't get it this year but next year I may make another. i kind of have an idea of what I want to do next.

It took a record amount of time for me to string the lights this year,


oh the distractions. all that matters now is that it's done.


and that everyone else helped decorate it after. i don't think i hung one ornament which was nice. any tradition requiring me not doing anything is a keeper. ;)


oh i never make the fires either. that's all brett. colin's taking notes though.

hope you had a good weekend. not that many shopping days left.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have not bought a single gift so far... I cannot seem to find my holiday spirit. -KTB