Photobucket

Friday, November 21, 2008

I have 8 front row tickets to Kindergarten graduation with some people's name on them. Memas, Pops, and Rara, you'll each receive your portion of the bill in the mail. ;)

Yea Baby. I feel like come June I'll experience a flashback to the Walden Woods Rainforest Benefit concert I went to in 1992(!) While difficult to make this long story short and how happy I am to retell it, the short of it is Billy Joel buys (at least back in the day when still married to Christie Brinkley, he did) the first two rows of seats at his concerts and gives them to people in the nosebleeds. That section was all my 2 girlfriends' and my sorry arse could afford. In summary, we ended up with front row center to Billy Joel, Don Henley and Sting at Madison Square Garden my senior year of highschool.

So while the other parents of "KA & KB" get to the church an hour early, argue over how seats are being saved and fight with their younger children, only for it to be a losing battle come pomp and circumstance time when they've just about had it, we'll leave our house fresh and full-bellied to arrive hassle free just in time, front row center.

But wait, in effort to not skip that far ahead, to slow down my children getting any older, let's get back to getting through Thanksgiving first.

No comments: