Photobucket

Saturday, October 11, 2008







these were a few from yesterday.

before we got to this park and after we were in the antique place, we came out to find about 300 or so (the number does mulitply every time i tell this story) red, bigger than a housefly, flies attached to our car. Thank God(!) they were only on one side. Thank God(!) I didn't leave any windows open. (Thank God I didn't have a stroller with me that I had to throw in the trunk. Thank God I only had Aiden with me because He knows how long it sometimes can take 3 kids to load in a car, add bugs forget about it. Thank God they were on the passenger side, just made getting in easier altogether...) I was hoping they'd fall off when I drove but when we arrived at our next destination, the Party Store we still had half of them (so 200) attached... and that was the way the rest of the afternoon went. Headcounting the beetleishlike flies that accompanied us through all of our stops. shiver As disgusting as this was, and as much as I kept feeling something crawling on me or in my shoe all day, this was a missed blogging/photo opportunity.

I hope to have my camera with me at all times this week, with Fall being so inspiring.

No comments: