Photobucket

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

ok, don't tell brett i have another one of these. gosh, i don't know what all the fuss from him is about anyway.

so here's colin who does not feel pretty.




it was all worth while in the end and i am sure he understands now (and won't need too much counseling).

i made them as birthday gifts for donna's girls.

allison indeed, felt very pretty in hers. and i bet she even napped in it after our morning at a farm.





i'm finding out it's a lot more fun to make girl things so these two (her and her twin sister) are going to be on the receiving end from me a lot in their future. especially since brett doesn't like me even trying them on the boys.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awsome job Kim!

Now that's more like it. I'm SO GLAD Colin doesn't find this a reason to start dancing!

~

Anonymous said...

I do not like to that...

I will leak this information to my brother-in-law, if it doesn't stop.

Lovingly,

-Uncle Kevin