He's not ready.
:: Squeezed in a pedicure yesterday. Cursing myself for not adding a manicure though. They always ask, I always say no. I should have treated myself more.
:: I fit in some sewing this week.
:: Spent some time with just Brady. Brady doesn't like when anyone calls him a cutesy name or a nickname, his response "I'm just Brady". Hmm, come to think of it my Mom has told me countless times how I used to say to others "My name is not Kimmy, it's Kimberly."
:: New vitamins, who would have thought? My energy level has totally gone up.
:: Vacation. Starts tomorrow.
:: Oh and thank YOU all for all your complimentary comments all the time. You're all too sweet and I love compliments to hear from you.


1 comment:
Oh my goodness! Look at that little tooshie! I just want to reach in and pinch it! Hehehe!
:-)
Post a Comment