Photobucket

Friday, June 27, 2008

Thankful Friday

Let's see, I'm blogged out if you couldn't tell. There's not even a picture included today.

:: Camp. I am very thankful for 1/2 day camps. Aiden's 4-day safety one just for kindergarteners in town ended yesterday and everyday according to him was better than the one before. The kid makes new friends so easily, it's a gift.

:: Brady (Colin) & I have our own camp.

:: Camp tires everyone out and everyone takes naps after lunch.

:: I hung two dark sheets up over Colin's windows, 1 dark blue, 1 batman and it worked; he's been sleeping in for an extra hour each morning since I've done that. No more wake up calls before 6am.

:: We finally pulled Aiden's fishing pole out; a gift given to him at 2/3yo that he has asked us for every 3-4 months since receiving it. It's just... the hooks. To our surprise though, we found instead of hooks, it comes with a rubber fish to practice with. Now, after practicing outside for hours last night he is a professional at casting. Even better, it's the first thing he can do well that Alex, our almost 8yo neighbor can't. That's a big deal to a 5yo.

:: We're heading to the lake this morning.

:: Brett has an early game tonight and the boys are sooooooo excited to get to watch him play (and to wear their jerseys again. Oh lookey here. They just came downstairs, already dressed, in them. So predictable I love it).

:: Colin will finally sit and watch tv; so he's in his second boot camp of his life, Signing Time since his vocabulary consists of "Ma", "ba", "eh", and "eh eh".

:: Rita's is under 5 miles from us.

:: Brady & Aiden are working on a secret handshake; and being able to go to bed in the same room together at night.


Have a great weekend. Maybe I'll get back here.

1 comment:

michelle said...

come back, I miss you!!