Firstly this was a scaled down version of a circus vs your Ringling Bros. I like scaled down. It gets you closer seats, a short line to ride an elephant, snacks that aren't $7.00 a piece, clowns who autograph their pictures in your $2 book thing, I could go on. This circus was also the same one my Mom and I brought my cousins to when they were each 5 years old. I should have a picture of that here, I was about 20 years younger then.
Naturally there were the acrobats, jugglers, hula hoop girls, trapeze people, tigers, elephants (I Love the elephants!), popcorn, cotton candy (Aiden & I Love the cotton candy!), peanuts and soda... Our highlights were some of the kid acrobats (a 6 year old)- Aiden has us joining the circus now; motorcyclists riding in a huge ball shaped cage (including the 6yo riding his 6yo sized motorcycle in the ball shaped cage!); an illusionist who kept changing his and his assistant's outfits in 2 seconds (so cool); LIGHT UP SWORDS! (gotta have those!);
air hockey,
ice hockey,
The circus is at an ice rink so we checked out a game during intermission. It was great to see the boys freak out when the puck was fought for right against the boards in front of them.
and face painting! ...
Aiden loves to get his face painted and there isn't always an opportunity for this (What gives? I know!) This world was unknown to Brady though and the look on his face when he caught sight of himself for the first time. I do have it on camera, but all you can see is a tiger. You can't see his blank stare while close to minutes going by of him trying to figure out how, what was looking at him when he thought he was looking into a mirror.
So Fun!
But for the record, I am going back to my old ways and not telling them where we are going before hand. They get too darn


1 comment:
That is some awesome face paint; I love it!
Post a Comment