A local children's museum was celebrating the day too so I figured even better of a day to go there for the first time. The kids are on Spring Break this week. Help me. It ended up being a REALLY fantastically perfect place for ALL 3 of them! Help me. How often does that happen?
A's favorite part was the stage. They had tons of dress up clothes (although, hold the phone, wayyy more stuff for girls, what's that all about?!), and a step up to a stage, with a curtain. Yea and guess what? (I'm talking like Junie B. here oh good God) They had a video camera on you and a tv to show You up on stage! Help me.
Here's Aiden having a ball yet slightly embarrassed as a cowboy on stage, Brady as The Wolf (A wouldn't be Red).
B donning one of many tails -FUN! Help me!
There were tons of hats too for Colin here as a beautiful butterfly. (He's not a fairy).
A replica of the first spaceship.
My and Brady's favorite, a replica of a Van Gogh painting, hands on. Cool! How cool would this be to have done as a kid's room...
Colin loved the fishes naturally, he loves fish. I loved looking through the fish tank at him-I think he liked that too. Or I just freaked him out with that.
Here's B drawing with markers on a piece of glass. He's not allowed to do that at home for sure. Help me!
Oh yea, Earth Day right. Well they colored (C too-fun) faces, and made chia pets out of them onto cups with grass seed. Which then took the pressure off of me to plant our green beans who are now screaming to be planted... (must follow through, must follow through).


1 comment:
OMG, I was tired just reading that. Our earth day consisted of "today is earth day, we should go pick up garbage." We never did it though. Love the butterfly wings. :)
Post a Comment