The fun part actually hasn't even begun. It's when we find out which colored eggs are not hardboiled. Note to self: just boil all the eggs next time.
A glimmer into the lives of brothers Aiden, Brady, and Colin Patrick. ************************ It makes me happy when you leave a comment so if you're stopping by, let me know that you have.
2 comments:
loving the music. so fitting! you didn't boil all the eggs?! oh my.....they still look awesome. :)
Happy Easter! Tim and I did not have time to color eggs this year and I was (am) disappointed. Glad to hear B held his own during the egg hunt. Apparently, Mary Willow's Easter egg hunt included her older cousins (Patti's kids) so Laura decided to assign each kid a specific egg color to search for. I thought it was a brilliant idea. No hurt feelings for Mary, etc. -KTB
Post a Comment