Photobucket

Friday, November 02, 2007

Leaving out our school's name, someone recited this to me the other day, letting me know he and I had attended the same college. Well that certainly gave it away. He's been out of school twice as long as I have and uh, knew it on the spot. Made me think, am I the only one who didn't know my alma mater?

I've been wanting to put a poll on here since the feature came out. (I'm a girl who nows how to have fun I know.) It's on the left, let me know.


The hours too quickly slip away
And mingle into years
But memories of our Scranton days will last
Whatever next appears.
The legacy from those before
Is briefly ours to hold,
We leave the best behind for others
As the coming years unfold.

With faith in lives that touch us here

And paths that ours have crossed
We know that reaching for the rising sun
Is surely worth the cost.
May God be ever at our side,
May goodness fill our days.
We hail as loving sons and daughters
Alma mater ours always.



Hey and thanks for the "yea you are a goof but we like it!" comments from Halloween. It's nice to know someone besides the Grandparents read this.

No comments: