Holy shit, how much snow did you get? We left just in time. LOVE the photo of Richter, very well framed. You can just tell that everyone else was outside and he's wishing he was too :) -KTB
Wow, looks like the Boys had one of those classic "Snow Days" that I remember, as a kid. We only get "Hurrican Days" here in Florida, which don't carry the same fun atmosphere with them, that the first snowfall does. Hoping for snow during our Christmas visit!
A glimmer into the lives of brothers Aiden, Brady, and Colin Patrick.
************************
It makes me happy when you leave a comment so if you're stopping by, let me know that you have.
5 comments:
Holy shit, how much snow did you get? We left just in time. LOVE the photo of Richter, very well framed. You can just tell that everyone else was outside and he's wishing he was too :) -KTB
Oh and Tim just showed me that he put our hand turkeys in the mirror behind our bar :) -KTB
Love the Richter shot!
When in the world did you get all this snow? I'm in Ohio and haven't even seen that many snowflakes yet! You keep it, so I can travel Friday!! LOL
Wow, looks like the Boys had one of those classic "Snow Days" that I remember, as a kid. We only get "Hurrican Days" here in Florida, which don't carry the same fun atmosphere with them, that the first snowfall does.
Hoping for snow during our Christmas visit!
- Uncle Kevin
Post a Comment