Photobucket

Monday, September 17, 2007

Last one I swear.

Boys are in bed. Brett's on a late job. I've put in a full day. What's 1 more pictures from vacation post. =) These were taken with A's camera.

Here are the boys with Auntamanda, whom they L-O-V-E. We had an early birthday celebration for her.


Here is 1 of many of the Boys' castles.


This one A took (no more blurry pics can you believe it; proud Momma). It's our view from our top deck out the living room, telephone/cable wires/Ocean and all.


Mr. Colin Patrick whose newest 'trick' is saying what sounds like "Ai! Dan!" He yells it which is more proof he must be saying Aiden. Cracks us up! First word: Aiden.


Daddy and baby boy taken by Aiden.


Daddy and big boy (taken by me).


Me taken by Aiden. Proof I was there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kim...love the music and your vacation pics are GREAT...thanks for always sharing! Dor