Just this week I remembered another shot I took of the two other boys. Although with A&B I took them right when they were sitting up and not yet crawling-- sooo much easier. This speedy gonzalez wants nothing to do with playing with a block, let alone sitting still. Fine.
I'd upload the others' for comparisons or "fun" ;) but that would require pulling them out of wherever they are... Uh not gonna happen.
School is going super well for these boys. They LllllOVE it. And I am not minding the schedule as much as I thought I would. We're getting into a nice groove, enjoying some 3 of us at times time. Colin is being a MAJOR trooper following an I'll-just-go-with-the-flow schedule.
I packed away (bins still in my room not yet up in attic) the boys' summer clothes but this darn (beautiful and I'll take it) weather is making it hard to find a comfortable outfit cool enough to wear. With our reach-inside-the-packed-away-clothesbin-under-3-others-you-get-what-you-get approach, Brady donned the UPS man look today. I could not help myself to constantly refer to him as that all day. And omg, he responded the same way Aiden did at this age. Aiden would call UPS, "My PS" thinking the U was 'You' or 'Your'. Today, Brady would say to me, "I'm not PS Man, I'm Brady..." Adding a "...you're rude!"
I couldn't resist having him hold this box.


No comments:
Post a Comment