Photobucket

Friday, August 03, 2007

Thankful Friday

  • Blueberries by the pound.
  • Colin Patrick and watching him grow.
  • Aiden's interest in spelling words, but on his terms of course.
  • A rainbow roll for dinner that I didn't know I wanted so badly.
  • Brady's macaroni art.
  • Brett's flexible hours.
  • My new "Mom" haircut.
  • August.
  • Brett realizing Richter needs something more in his stomach at bedtime so he no longer wakes wretching at 5.30am.

4 comments:

kim said...

THAT is to be seen in person.

Anonymous said...

"So where are the pics of the new 'mom' do?" (mistakenly deleted to which I replied above.)

Shannon A. and Shannon D. said...

Too far for me to drive! Someone in your fam must know how to work that camera as well as you!

And by the way...yum!;-)

Way to go again girl! LOL

Anonymous said...

You must have some great camera..i wish i could capture my kids as well as you do..they have grown so much since i seen them last.. I want to see the new mom do... i just got 6 inches off mine... feels so much better...