Photobucket

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Eeny Meeny Miney Mo

I have been randomly selected and thus the winner of a 2 hour house cleaning session by a local cleaning place! Hot damn! I NEVER win anything. I didn't even know I was entered. Out of the 10 years at my old company where they had kick ass prizes at their 'Founder's Day' picnics, nothing. Scratch offs that my Dad gets me every birthday, Mother's Day and Christmas, nothing. Tricky trays or Chinese auctions, not even a door prize. No radio contests, no online sweepstakes, I won't bother entering a photo contest for this very reason. I don't even like arcades "You do these with Daddy, Mommy doesn't do arcades" and the mere question "What would you do if you won the lottery?" can send me out of a room which Brett can verify.

The lady who runs the boys' swim classes and the apparent contest called me this morning to give me the good news and said they "were so happy to see that Aiden & Brady's Mom had won!" Me too!

No comments: