Photobucket

Saturday, August 11, 2007

The breakfast of Champions

The daunting task of finding that perfect Halloween costume has started here already with the arrival of the Fall Lillian Vernon catalog last week. It is a bit fun to look at the new ones out each year and definetly part of tradition. While looking at some other places online I came across one I know that my brother would be if he were dressing up this year or if he had a 5 yo, this is what he would be.


See when Kevin was in highschool Michael Jordan was playing basketball AND on the Wheaties box. Let's just say we all ate our full and we will never look at another Wheaties box without thinking of Kevin again.

In case you want to be this as well, it's here. (Search "Wheaties").

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THAT'S MA BOY!! ;)

Anonymous said...

You know I remember when we visited and we slept in Kevins room and he had that wall of Wheaties boxes. I thought i was cool then, now I would never let my kid do that...