what would YOU do?
first born gets himself dressed every morning. mom has given him that choice option. mom doesn't really care. mom enjoys the independence and the kid does have style. some days. this is the boy's favorite outfit. he must look for it everyday. everytime i put it back into his armoire clean it's the first 'outfit' to come out. FIFO for those accountants (first in, first out). he's probably worn it to school every week, ok every other when i'm backed up with laundry. i have actually told him 'this outfit might get lost next time'. "nooo!" or, 'anything BUT that spiderman shirt and those blue shorts!' so i finally asked him WHY does he love this outfit so much besides the obvious comfort factor. "Ma-om. this is the only costume shirt I have... and the shorts are just like the ones Daddy wears". ok kid. i just needed to know where you were coming from.
and yea, that's not him saying "I Love You" in sign language, even though I tell him that's what spiderman is doing.
if Aiden was girl, he'd be in tutus ALL DAY, I am convinced.


1 comment:
Too cute.
With Kayla I think I will be happy if I never see the color pink again ;) Alex is happy with whatever I throw on him still thank goodness.
Post a Comment