Photobucket

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Trying



Trying has been our unspoken motto lately.

I have been trying to take a few particular shots. I finally managed to get the birdies trying to keep cool during their daily bath. I hear them outside our living room window, getting away with way more splashing than I let my kids do. Once I reach for my camera and get close up (bc I need a lense that actually zooms) they hear and see me and scatter. Then I hear them chirping about me, warning the others. Today I staked out the joint and got a few.

Next, is Mr. Chipmunk. I never paid much attention to these little guys but this one in particular that rules our front yard has made an underground world right beneath our front windows. He, as I just assume is a he, has dozens of holes that he busies himself popping in and out of daily. He appears out of nowhere, runs and hides behind one little bush, takes a breather, plans his next move and is off to another little bush, then back down a hole. I love watching this little guy. I love that I can watch this little guy. And I must get a photo of him.

Then, Colin's been trying to roll over. I've been trying to catch him do that too. Almost.

Brady's trying as always to keep up with Aiden.

And Aiden's simply been trying, all day.

No comments: