Photobucket

Saturday, February 17, 2007


There are handknit booties to match. This almost rules out the phrase "there are only cute girl clothes". Thank You Aunt Helena (unbelievably gorgeous)!


Can someone tell me if there really is a "Naked Brothers Band"? Because it's all Aiden is talking about and I have to know if he heard this somewhere or made it up.






Did you notice the beastmaster sitting on the beast? He's such a good dog.




He doesn't care if he miscalls them "icepops", his Mom knows what he means.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Naked Brothers Band does exist!
A family feature movie & they are all brothers. GO AIDEN GO!

Happiness is....these three brothers............

Rachel said...

Its a show on Nikelodeon. Maybe he heard about it from a friend?

Collin is too cute. I want cute boy clothes ;)

Anonymous said...

http://www.thenakedbrothersband.com/index.html

Anonymous said...

Aiden ROCKS!!!

- Uncle Kevin

(This coming after an earlier conversatoin, today, when I appealed to Amanda to have a future son, [Not for years from now, btw, so don't ask...] so that, he and I can "rock" together in the car. The subject came up during the rare occassion that I could sneak a little Metallica on the radio, while Amanda was with me. Her response...? "My son will NOT be listening to THAT music!")