I followed this little guy's lead this morning and slept in. Felt good. My plan was to pull an all dayer bc I may have overdone things yesterday from feeling better, but I'm up. Bills aren't gonna pay themselves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A glimmer into the lives of brothers Aiden, Brady, and Colin Patrick. ************************ It makes me happy when you leave a comment so if you're stopping by, let me know that you have.
3 comments:
What a cutie! Makes you want to reach out and just give him a big hug! ;)
can I just eat him up? he is SO darn adorable! Look at those jams!
congrats again-and thanks for updating! I check in daily hoping to see more about life with three!
Glad to hear everything is ok! I think he looks like Kevin. Let us know when we can come up to see all of you. -Kris
Post a Comment