Photobucket

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Random Thoughts

This baby is sitting on my lap right now almost the same way it will be this time next week. So funny how the baby in position at 39+wks takes over your lap when seated.

Contacted my primary physician today as I suddenly remembered that as a photographer hobbyist he loves to shoot births, babies, flowers and the eldery; preferring C section births as he is a doctor afterall. He attended Brady's birth to take pictures for us ... a whole lot of them (and free)! Nothing photojournalistic, yet I will attempt to inspire him. He responded that he'd be 'delighted' to meet me at the hospital on Monday. Yay.

Realized today also that Tylenol Cold is only for 4 hrs which explained why my symptoms reappeared so soon yesterday AND allowed me to take more tonight when I thought of it.

Aiden was playing with a new favorite, FLOAM(1) yesterday (... and the day before, and today...). He was of course, as he is very gender programmed using the blue floam and rolled it into a ball. Ok. Nothing new there. He then told us, he was going to add a small piece of the green to make an earth. NICE! I was impressed (yet again, as only a Mother could be). I mean it wasn't another spaceship or robo-fighter-shooter thing, it was Earth. So I told him to add 7 small pieces of green as there were 7 continents. Brett then impressed since he thinks I suck at geography, asked me to name the 7. I did, while being a bit hesitant on Australia. C'mon!
(1) The gift of FLOAM must be credited to one of Aiden's top 4 favorite Aunties, "AuntAmanda". A name synonymous with "UncleKevin" and not to be left out when mentioning said Uncle...EVER!

Namaste. I missed my last class of prenatal yoga tonight as Brett wasn't home in time. :( Waah. Bacon? Cat-Cow? Bacon? Cat-Cow? Why does he always end up working into the evening on Tuesdays?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do believe it was Aunt Amanda who got Floam for Aiden. How about a little credit for your soon-to-be sister-in-law?

Anonymous said...

woo hoo! glad you found a photographer!!!

I'll be on pins and needles on monday!!!

Jen