Photobucket

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

One for the Baby Books

During a visit to Dr. Wendy's yesterday, the fullest waiting room I have ever seen btw, Brady gave all the other Moms something to be frantic about for the rest of this week. I mean you overschedule your appts for your sick kids, make them wait over 15 minutes in the waiting room. I saw the signs coming as I was just waiting for them. Brady put his head on my lap. Looked through me. Burped. Then exploded! I'd never seen a roomfull of Moms scamper away so fast! One did bring me the garbage pail. She was actually the one I pegged as the non- pretencious/non-neurotic Mom too. We were there to make sure he wasn't dehydrated on Day Four of Virus from Hell, he's not, so far. Now onto Day 5. Forcing the sips and not worrying about the food, or lack there of. He's in good spirits though.

Brady's big boy bed got delivered yesterday, on a good note (depending how you look at this). Brett's been busy working so he hasn't set it up yet. There is no rush though, except for Aiden who is so excited for a roommate. I want Brady better first.

Colin's doing what 3 week olds do. In fact he is due for a feeding right about now. I've started him in on a bootcamp now, he's old enough I think. Mama needs more sleep at night.

1 comment:

Tina Ryan said...

Awww feel better Brady!