Ahh. I knew when I had read 'give the birth of a new family member 6 weeks to fully settle all family members into place' (or something like that), that I'd want to hold onto that one. Yup, I do. First off, *I* am feeling SOO much better, Thank God. I've gotten out of the house a few times, despite the bitter cold and am feeling like a new woman. Colin's doing great and has settled right in. I'd prefer if he'd go a bit longer at night between 'meals' but, he is still a wee one. Aiden & Brady, more Aiden but let's not hold Brady, cribbound at the time entirely innocent got. into. a. 3/4 bagfull of potato chips... antsize pieces all over B's floor yesterday. Ugh. No further comment on that one. Today, Brady had, or has, but I'd prefer to assume the first a stomach bug. A pretty repetitious one. Ugh. No further comment other than pray no one else in this house gets it. Necessary precautions were taken but not a whole lot can be done aside from lysol (wipes and spray) and soap (hand and laundry).
As an aside Costco has the best out-of-season peaches and strawberries, we're all going to turn into them.
That's what's happening in this neck of the woods. Not a hell of a lot.


No comments:
Post a Comment