Photobucket

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Two Thousand Seven

I resolve:

-to fit into a bridesmaid dress in July (good God that is not enough time).
-to figure out this stay-at-home Mom thing and not go crazy trying.

That's really it. I could say drink more water, don't procrastinate, keep my marriage first but those things fall under the main two. The two main themes of my 2007. I write my resolutions down every year, to look them up midyear and see how I'm doing. I call it fun. You call me a nerd I know.

Year of the (Pig) Spendthrift: No more Working Mom Convenience Tax as I call it. Not spending time I don't have checking prices, gas or whatever; stopping for coffee indulgences, pregnant or not; ordering in whenever. These things have been allowed in effort to find the balance. Now that I'll have more time and less money, I no longer pay that tax. My first spendthrift item of 2007, while I realize simply using a free calendar from the town, a Weichert office, or church would be best (I do need to be weaned); my annual William Wegman calendar will not be purchased until January, on sale! Meanwhile I have 4 upcoming appts I am trying to remember (each on a separate post-it somewhere).

No comments: