Photobucket

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Giants lose! Boo. (Hee hee). Boo. (Hee hee).

Oh so what's new with Brett? He is purchasing tickets for next year's Giants football season. Yes. The same guy who left the house this morning at 10:30am for a 4pm game who I don't plan on seeing before I go to bed tonight. That's fine when it's once or twice a season. Fine. A bit childish maybe but fine. I'm fine with that. A little birdie has already told him what happens if the all day event(s) happens next year. It goes like this, "Mommy will leave the house taking the car with the three empty carseats at like 6am..." (Tweet Tweet). I can do crazy. It may even be fun.

This is when the comment click located at the lower right corner of this post can be exercised, even anonymously...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go girl! ;)

Anonymous said...

love the idea of taking three emtpy car seats out for the day

may need to try that myself one day!