Photobucket

Thursday, December 28, 2006

3 of a kind? Full House?

Any betters out there (heck, readers of this blog)?
  • Think I'll go into labor early or C will wait until my c-section scheduled on my due date at 10am?
  • Boy or Girl?
  • How big? (Aiden was 8lbs3oz born on his due date, Brady was 8lbs4ozs born on his due date).

My guess:

Another due date baby; Boy; 8lbs even.

5 comments:

Kristen said...

1.7.07, GIRL, 7 lbs 11oz!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, I think definitely a due date baby. I think girl, 7-13 oz.

Rachel said...

My guess 8 lbs 8 oz born on due date.

Anonymous said...

Auntie RaRa thinks/hopes for a 8lb plus baby lead-blocker for older brother Aiden!!

Anonymous said...

Okay...It can be that I want my girls to have a playmate, but I guess girl, 8lbs 4oz, born on Brett's B-day. She'll be daddy's girl.