Photobucket

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

The day after

Aiden & the little Gnome love their new jackets that Brady says the Mailman gave him, which is true I guess. He's showing it in the way he is most comfortable, pantless.


(click on image to view larger)
We were fortunate enough to have another wonderful Christmas memory to add to all the others.


The boys LOVE their new drumset that they didn't even know they wanted, but Santa knew. They actually love it a little more than I thought/hoped they would. I remember telling Brett who was super excited about it too, not to be too upset if they weren't into it after the first hour... thankfully no one's poked their out yet.

As much as I love the lights and all, and am still receiving C'Mas cards it's time for the tree dismantling ceremonies to begin.

(Sitting here eating almost an entire bag of mini carrots as my Mom politely made the suggestion I start eating better NOW... in effort to lose this 'baby' weight/fit into "Aunt Amanda's" bridesmaid dress! Thanks (a lot!) Mom.)

No comments: