Photobucket

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Ah ah ah ah ah lei lu ooh ya

We have finished decorating the Christmas tree. Never took me this long, my goodness. And I would have never finished today if I hadn't had the impromtu day off from work. (A is fine now btw). So with the useful Engines helping this year only two casualties, yet one fixable and we're all good. "The house always looks it's nicest this time of year" said Papa Bear; "I love Christmas because we get to put up all these beautiful things" said Brother Bear; and I do agree, something about the lighting. Or the memories, or family, or the spirit ("what's spirit?"). Aiden seems to be getting the story of Christmas too as he explained "...yea, we celebrate the birthday of Jesus who saved us all, saved the whole earth...". I guess it's not too complex for a boy into Superheros. One gift we've given him all these years is 'reading comprehension', just ask me, that is truely a gift.




The Brady Miser talking on the phone like Aiden like Daddy. Scary actually when Aiden does this, says things like "UGH! No! I can't go to dinner/the job I have a football/hockey game", (puts down the phone) "Maniac!" in disgust. Does Brett talk that way??!

Oh and the Grinch, my favorite Dr. Seuss book to read to the boys is on Tuesday night at 8. Thank goodness for Tivo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey we have a buzz lightyear ornament too! Guess you are never too old for buzz. -Kris