Photobucket

Sunday, December 03, 2006

4 yo for sale

Aiden breezed past those terrible 1s, 2s, 3.5s were a bit rocky...no one told me about the 4s! I would have never signed up for C if someone had been honest about the 4s! (This too BETTER pass).

Now Brady. He is one reason why I AM excited for C. I LOVE 2 years old! And I am happy I will be able to do that one again...

Friday night we let A stay up & we watched The Polar Express. I, not a movie goer was impressed, nice movie even for a 4yo. He was very affected by this movie too so HOPEFULLY the timing of it was right and I'll take him off my ebay auction...

Saturday Brett & Aiden got our tree, as they have in years passed. Brady & I went shopping, saw Santa from afar, just where Brady is most comfortable seeing him. And then just I went shopping, which was NICE!



Today we went aboard the Santa Train, aka the Polar Express to Aiden. Brady didn't know what all he was in for...


















Aiden on the other hand... have you seen The Polar Express? Well just like in the movie, our conductor hole-punched Aiden's big yellow ticket too. And just like in the movie, Aiden asked us what it 'said'. *I* quickly interjected Daddy's explanation and told him how the holes punched spelled out "TRY HARDER". He hasn't forgotten that hours later so, let's hope!



Let's see. I started putting the lights on the tree and then like the dang song goes, they all went out! And so it still stands.

We made Xmas cookies (the ones predone people!) and there's about 2 left. (Aiden had 1. Brady had 1.)

No comments: