Photobucket

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Some cheese with that whine for the pregnant lady please?

This week I enter (I think) my 3rd trimester of my third pregnancy. Big Pause. I really wish I would stop to know for sure. At times I feel like we have cloned another child (although A&B are CLEARLY very different, naturally). It's just that when I was pregnant with A&B I started at the same prebaby weight, had the same wk-to-wk weight gain, was blessed w/ no complications & enjoyable pregnancies, delivered them each on their due dates after relatively easy labors, while they both weighed 8lbs (A 3ozs, B 4), they then went on to be easy-going babies that celebrated several 'milestones' within a wk of one another ie sitting up, their first tooth (the same one), crawling (both 'late') & walking. This pregnancy, prebaby weight, wk-by-wk weight gain is all once again, the same... Just weird since I had always heard "every pregnancy, every labor and every baby is different".

The only thing different with this is I am a BIT more hormonal this time. Take that as a warning. ;) But while last week I told myself 'hey, this year A's (in particular) & B's upcoming birthdays are not affecting me the way they have in the past'. (Cool. Odd.) Guess what? THEY ARE! THAT'S why I am so effing hormonal. I mean maybe the pregnancy has something to do with it of course, but I also think the fact that A is turning 4 in less than 2 weeks and B is turning 2 in less than 4 weeks has a lot more to do with it. I feel a little better realizing that. I didn't think I'd get off that easy, I suppose every year WILL be like this. It's all good though. :)

"...You've dropped already haven't you?"
"Your bottom lip has gotten bigger..."
Just some of the recent comments by 3 separate people, one a stranger that I have received this week, and WHY it is hard to establish just why I am moody. ;)

Here's some pictures mainly for Uncle Kevin, who commented that he actually missed the blogless week...



No comments: