Home Today. With the B-Man bc he's sick. No appetite, low-grade fever, lethargic-sleeping now. :(
Tomorrow we have to make our Bum. I just realized ours wasn't out. And that ours is not even ours anymore. I think the one Brett & I made together years ago was chucked last year. As a kid, we always had one out so this year is no different but we do have to move fast. Luckily with all the junk out front (it's still there by the way) we didn't get rid of a bag of clothes for the Salvation Army, so I can dig through there to get an outfit for the guy. Then, Charlie Brown's Great Pumpkin is on at 8. A nice Treat for Aiden.
Saturday, we'll carve/paint pumpkins. Nice low-key weekend for a change. :)
****
B woke from a 2 hr nap, ate 1.5 'nanas' and muffins and milk and was cured! We headed to Target to return things and buy things. B picked out a new winter hat (Brett keeps delaying getting that winter 2T box from the attic!). Now he's napping again with Daddy, I should be too.
This morn, Mema brought Aiden to school since I felt bad schlepping Brady out not knowing how bad he was (& Brett was working). What a mouthful that boy had to say to Mema. Mentioning how "when I am 46 years old I am going to be just like my Dad..." ok. and "see those (tomb)stones? those are where people are buried." Drat! I knew this would come up again and had hoped it'd be with me. Brett had 'explained' such when Aiden asked what they were with the Halloween decorations down the block. Aiden was speechless then...understandably! ... "Mema? What are those pink and blue sticks in the ground for?" What GM didn't say was that they were in front of the church annually to remind people the church's feelings on abortion... but what Mema did say was "...that those were representative of babies who have died." Aiden just said "People die too." and that was the end of that subject, for now.


No comments:
Post a Comment