Photobucket

Friday, August 25, 2006

Just since some people wanted more of their first grandchild, after the last very Brady post.

The current IN toys (here at least, don't go adding them to all your other 2 & 4 yo christmas lists). The smaller the better I suppose. The "foggie" is an amputee now and when I looked online for another I saw (at Oriental Trading) they are cheap but I have to purchase SIX DOZEN! Omgoodness, no thank you. The car is compliments of Big GM/P and Cracker Barrel (a while ago) if I am not mistaken. The "b-ball", what tweny-five cents right? The "muck-key" book is popular among the 2 year old, but it's nice bc 'the ~4-yr' thinks he can read it and so he does, to his little brotha.
Unusual for a Friday night, Daddy & I dined alone tonight, since dinner-for-the-boys was potluck. Brett made breaded pork chops, "Brett potatoes", corn (my bad for not buying fresh veggies yesterday) & bisquits. Mmm. :)
This is NOT me!!! It's Donna. At 33 wks (out of 40) preggo. There's TWO in there!!! She still has 5 weeks (if she makes it, even though we all know she will) until her C section.
What's on the agenda for the weekend? Big grandparents' Sat... and Littles' on Sun.

No comments: