Photobucket

Sunday, July 30, 2006

SUNday

We spent the Lord's Day 'at the beach'. And Brady was the most photogenic (what else is new?)






As all Aiden did was float-on-a-turtle all day (like Momma like son).


And here's a bit of a self-portrait, or C's first shot... My belly at almost 17 wks (out of 40)-long way to go! (But of course will be here before I know it!)



Not sure I'll make it back here this whole week-it's a busy (and HOT) one. A 5-day work week for me (HATE those!) jammed-packed with all kinds of hard workings and going-ins early. Brett is so good during these times of the months as he effortlessly does the morning shift with the boys which includes getting them up, dressed, fed, packed up and out the door (to school) while I drive the Jeep to work (the Jeep's a/c btw not-so-good). A week fit to make even a nonpreggo lady very cranky. OH! And we're also going to see the Dixie Chicks (sans kids) with Tina & Brian Tuesday night while both Mema's babysit respectively. (Thanks Memas!!) And then Fri night is a Parent Night Out sponsored by the boys' school. Aiden LOVES these! They feed them dinner, do fun stuff (this week, outdoor movie night) and B can go to sleep if he wants. So Brett & I like to take these opportunities to take who usually babysits (both GPs) to dinner. Sat we're either headed to AAA baseball game or the Sussex Cty Fair (after I sleep in!)!

Have a good week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's GREAT being a "mema"! ;)